As you might know from one of my previous post that I bought the owner of jailgirls some green jumpsuits awhile back. This time I bought some orange long sleeve jumpsuits for his models to wear for future shoots. Be on the lookout for some new updates soon featuring them.
A blog with a list of movies, episodes and more that depict actresses in prison jumpsuits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Women in Prison Jumpsuits Encyclopedia
Update 9/29 Recently added: Survivant(s) pic Survivre à ses enfants s1e4 pic Visa pic pic Bad Santa 2 pic Bad Trip pic Just Play Dead...
-
Update 9/29 Recently added: Survivant(s) pic Survivre à ses enfants s1e4 pic Visa pic pic Bad Santa 2 pic Bad Trip pic Just Play Dead...
-
First time we see orange and white striped jumpsuit on an actress for a TV show or Movie.
-
As you might know from one of my previous post that I bought the owner of jailgirls some green jumpsuits awhile back. This time I bought s...


Where did you buy the orange jumpsuits from?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EYYW5E/ref=twister_dp_update?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true
Delete